Ross Technologies, Inc (RTGX) fully integrated into Assured Information Security (AIS) on January 1, 2019. In August of 2016, AIS acquired RTGX and formed a strategic partnership that benefitted both companies. As business operations continued to integrate, the decision was made to officially merge the companies.
“We are thankful to our staff who contributed to this process and made this possible,” said Andy Glasscock, Chief Executive Officer of RTGX. “The RTGX staff and I are excited about the change, and our partners and customers have been very receptive as well.”
RTGX was founded in 1997 as an information technology solutions provider. Since that time, the company and employees evolved, giving customers access to a broad array of expertise across various disciplines including:
- Cyber Program Management
- DoD Intelligence and Law Enforcement Network Operations, and Cyber Security Management
- DoD Acquisition Support Services
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures
- Systems and Software Engineering
- Virtualization Architecture
- Systems and Network Integration
- Open Source Intelligence for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Counter Terrorism
There were no changes in the services previously provided by RTGX, and core values, titles and benefits have remained the same.
“Although we have been working together since 2016, we are very excited to have started this chapter, moving forward as one company,” said Charles Green, Chief Executive Officer of AIS. We are proud to have RTGX employees on our AIS team and look forward to growing and serving our customers together.”