Donations, Sponsorships & Community Involvement
AIS receives a diverse range of donation, fundraising and sponsorship requests and as a result, has issued the following guidelines for those considering submitting a request.
- Our company focuses our philanthropic efforts toward regional and national non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organizations and educational advancement opportunities.
- Requests should align with one or more of the following categories:
- Community goodwill
- Examples include social programs, health, well-being and community pride
- Educational advancement (especially STEM education – science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
- Examples include science fairs and curriculum enhancement
- AIS employee-engaged community service
- Volunteer activities that have a positive benefit on AIS teams, promote positive attributes, and a positive image for the company in our communities
- Charitable activities that align with causes that our customers and partners are associated with.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to any associated event.
- AIS is not obligated to review, respond or support any requests.
- AIS reserves the right to negotiate, modify and/or partially honor any request.
- All requests require the accurate, full and detailed completion of AIS’s donation form, which can be found below. Supplemental information can be provided, so long as the donation form is filled out in its entirety.
- One request per organization will be accepted within a 12-month period.
- AIS reserves the right to disclose requesters and all associated information.
- Mailers, emails and verbal requests will not be accepted.
*Indicates required field