With the pandemic still ever-present, AIS has created a Workplace Safety Committee (WSC). The WSC been working diligently to stay informed on local, state and country-wide guidelines and restrictions. Using this information, they are continuously developing policies and guidelines to keep employees and their families as healthy as possible.
Additional responsibilities of the WSC include:
- Collecting health assessment forms filled out by staff every time they come into an AIS office
- Ensuring the offices are clean and sanitized regularly
- Developing and hanging signage around the offices to keep employees informed of safety protocols
- Working with managers and office landlords when a possible COVID-19 case is present
- Communicating with staff regularly so they are kept up to date regarding the latest guidelines and changes.
Additional measures taken by AIS in response to COVID-19 can be found here >>