Careers at AIS
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
AIS is an EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, protected veterans and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
AIS participates in E-Verify. Click HERE to learn more.
- Casual working environment that promotes team collaboration and motivates employees to succeed personally and professionally
- Opportunities to pursue career progression and leadership advancing positions
- Opportunities to lead projects of interest
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing
- 7% 401k AIS contribution with immediate employee vesting
- 100% education reimbursement
- 4 weeks of paid time off annually; 10 paid holidays annually.
- Professional development and product expense coverage
- 100% health insurance premium paid by AIS, with AIS financial contributions toward employee HSA/FSA accounts
- 100% short term and long term disability premiums paid by AIS
- 100% life insurance premium paid by AIS
- Dental plans available
- Numerous AIS sponsored events and outings