2014 Fall Career Fair Schedule:
- Wright State – September 16, 2014
- Clarkson University – September 18, 2014
- Binghamton University – September 18, 2014
- University of Dayton – September 22, 2014
- RPI – September 26, 2014
- University of Buffalo – September 30, 2014
- RIT – October, 1, 2014
Check back, as new locations will be added.
Careers at AIS
AIS is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam-era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factors or classes.
AIS is an EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, Vietnam-era veterans and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
- Casual working environment that promotes team collaboration and motivates employees to succeed personally and professionally
- Opportunities to pursue career progression and leadership advancing positions
- Opportunities to lead projects of interest
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance bonus opportunities
- Profit sharing
- 7% 401k AIS contribution with immediate employee vesting
- 100% education reimbursement
- 4 weeks of paid time off annually; 10 paid holidays annually.
- Professional development and product expense coverage
- 100% health insurance premium paid by AIS, with AIS financial contributions toward employee HSA/FSA accounts
- 100% short term and long term disability premiums paid by AIS
- 100% life insurance premium paid by AIS
- Dental plans available
- Numerous AIS sponsored events and outings