IT PAYS TO HAVE FRIENDS
AIS TALENT REFERRAL PROGRAM
Because some of our best talent at AIS is found through employee referrals, we have created a Talent Referral Program for members of our community. AIS is now offering a finder’s fee to anyone who refers to us a qualified candidate that is hired to fill an open position.
Top Secret SCI FS Poly*
Top Secret SCI CI Poly*
*These clearances must be required for the open position in order to qualify for the finder’s fee.
It is easy to refer a candidate:
- Fill out the short form below with your information and the candidate’s information.
- After you complete the referral form, the referral candidate should apply at ainfosec.com/careers.
- If we hire the candidate you referred and they complete 90 days of employment, our HR department will contact you and forward you a W9 form to complete.
- AIS will mail you a check for your designated finder’s fee.
Terms of finder’s fee payment:
- No self-referrals.
- Referred candidate must be submitted and hired for a current open position.
- The referral needs to be submitted prior to the candidate applying for an open position.
- Referred candidate completes 90 days of employment.
- Your submission of completed W9.
- Finder’s fee offer expires one year after referral is submitted.
EXTERNAL REFERRAL FORM
Note: all fields are required