AIS is committed to providing our customers with critical information security products, services, and training. We support diverse needs throughout business and industry.
Corporate Cyber Security Services
Our full spectrum of information and cyber security services supports your goals by proactively safeguarding your sensitive information, communications, assets, and profitability, both today and into the future. Our approach includes integrating security into your organizational and employee routines, without negatively impacting productivity or profitability. When used together, our services offer a whole-systems approach to information and cyber security that will enhance your security, employee practices, and network reliability. While this proactive approach identifies your immediate vulnerabilities, it also reduces the likelihood of you having further avoidable security breaches. Each service is designed to address specific needs, and we find the right mix for your business. Our services allow you to:
- Quickly identify and eliminate threats
- Manage vulnerabilities and risks
- Operate with security vigilance
- Ensure compliance with internal, industry, and legal regulations
- Reduce costs from breaches, downtime, and legal fees
- Integrate security into best practices and workflow
- Protect your brand reputation
- Protect your corporate and consumer interests
- Maintain productivity, workflow, and profitability
- Ensure sustainability and availability of all your resources
Our customized services include:
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering and Assessment – Search for and analyze publicly available information to identify actual vulnerabilities, and/or producing information that could be used to exploit potential vulnerabilities. This service also helps to evaluate your employees’ adherence to information security polices and practice.
- Security Architecture Review – Analyze your IT infrastructure to evaluate your overall network security. We perform an end-to-end network evaluation, including any devices responsible for securing and relaying communications. While we may require some interaction with systems, the majority of this effort requires us to evaluate your network topologies and related documentation.
- Device Configuration Review – Analyze a given device’s configuration and rule sets (often firewalls or switches), to identify any vulnerabilities that may be associated with misconfiguration(s) and update management, and evaluate against best practices.
- Server Configuration Review – Nearly identical to Device Configuration Review, but focused on services that are running on servers, e.g. mail server, web server, etc.
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis – Analyze open ports and their reasoning for being opened, as some are required for specific software applications that may be running within a network, while others may be left open by default or opened without permission/knowledge of IT. Open ports may introduce vulnerable points that could lead to exposure and/or loss of your sensitive IP and communications.
- White/Black List Scanning – Scan your desktops specifically to identify software applications that are installed, but are not considered approved (and therefore should not be installed). Such applications may not have been previously vetted, and their presence may create vulnerabilities within a network.
- Policy & Training – Review, modify, or create information security policies to provide employees with clear instructions on how to safely handle and protect sensitive information, and provide guidance for acceptable IT usage. We can also provide employee awareness training on these policies and instructions.
- Penetration Testing – Demonstrate the exploitation of discovered vulnerabilities, in an effort to simulate the impact on your organization, should actual vulnerabilities be exploited.
- Physical/Human Security Evaluation – Evaluate your vulnerability to attempts to acquire sensitive IP and communications by gaining access through physical means, social engineering, Phishing, and other techniques.
Our experienced professionals regularly and effectively perform these services in diverse business environments, balancing security with productivity. We employ more than 150 computer scientists, engineers, and security professionals, many of whom have earned and maintain CISSP, CEH, and other security certifications.
What sets us apart? Our industry leading knowledge, applied to each of our services. We don’t simply run tools; we use human intelligence to get results, factoring in each customer’s specific environment, workflow, and best practices. Our staff work closely with you, and we pride ourselves on being readily available even after the work has been completed.
Computing devices are being embedded in many of the consumer and business products we use every day, from our vehicles to home appliances and wearable technology. As they become more powerful and connected to the web, vulnerability becomes more important. Our Embedded System Security Services helps you use, safeguard, and even build using embedded devices with security in mind.Learn More
Embedded Systems Security Services
As computing power becomes cheaper and more capable, embedded computing devices are increasingly being used in everyday products such as automobiles, medical devices, and home appliances. These devices are also often networked to the internet for increased capability. While the usability for consumers is greatly increased, security is often an afterthought, if considered at all.
If you’re producing these devices, it’s to your advantage to understand and address the security implications for a variety of reasons, including:
- Customer safety
- Consumer confidence
- Legal liability
- Government regulation
- Brand reputation protection
- Market share maintenance and growth
AIS can help your organization across the full spectrum of the development cycle. We offer a variety of training courses for your developers and management to raise awareness of the cybersecurity issues associated with embedded devices. Our secure design consulting services can help you make important pre-manufacturing design decisions to provide you with the concrete data for proper risk decision making. Our embedded device assessment services will also identify possible security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies so you can deploy your systems with confidence.
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Security
In a world of ever increasing cyber attacks, AIS ensures that your connected (IoT) devices, including unmanned aerial systems (UAS), are secure. We help protect your systems against attacks that are intended to alter operations and create significant safety issues.
AIS provides our clients with industry-leading services at any stage of a product’s cycle, including the initial concept and design, research and development, rollout and sustainment. Our unique team, comprised of experts in cyber security, engineering and computer science will help ensure that your UAS platform and associated C2 infrastructure is protected against cyber attacks. We provide you comprehensive services in:
- Design consultation
- Research and development
- Testing and evaluation
- Standards implementation
- Training and education
DEPEND ON US TO…
- Secure your products and systems against cyber attacks
- Eliminate vulnerabilities and risks in your products
- Ensure your product’s compliance with internal, industry and legal regulations
- Help your product with security-based differentiation in the market
- Protect your brand reputation
Data Recovery & Analysis Services
Properly preserving, analyzing, and reporting relevant digital data in a timely manner is essential, and requires trained and experienced personnel. These considerations become even more important when dealing with diverse computing environments, networks, the cloud, big data, and mobile devices. Failure to take the necessary precautions can have detrimental consequences for your business, and may result in the loss of valuable data, as well as sanctions and fines.
We’re committed to ensuring forensic soundness throughout the lifecycle of a digital investigation. To do it right, data integrity must be maintained at all times, and we properly secure your electronic media from the point of initial contact, through reporting and presentation. Our staff of highly trained and experienced professionals has been working digital forensic investigations for both government and corporate clients for many years, and has processed a wide variety of computer, network, and mobile appliances. Many of our staff members have earned forensic-related certifications, possess extensive testimony experience, and have been deemed experts by various courts. In addition, our advanced engineering and computer science departments provide additional expertise, allowing us to quickly address and overcome the various technical challenges that arise when dealing with complex data sets, formats, and emerging technologies.
Regardless of how it occurred, the loss of data can be irreplaceable and costly. Recovery attempts, if done incorrectly, can cause additional damage, making recovery of your data even more difficult (if not impossible). Let our experts help. We have the expertise and experience to quickly diagnose the problem(s), identify potential recovery options, and deploy them in a safe manner that helps ensure the recovery of your data without additional damage or loss.
Electronic Discovery (e-discovery)
The preservation, availability, and analysis of electronic records to support litigation are no longer an emerging trend; it’s common practice. As such, it’s vital that procedures to support these requirements are performed in a legal and thorough way, ensuring that your electronic data isn’t overlooked or lost due to delays. This can be challenging, especially when employees of any given organization can be generating gigabytes of new data on a daily basis, while at the same time modifying and/or deleting older data. Our staff are trained to address the needs of an electronic discovery, and for many years have executed them in diverse and ever-changing operating environments. We will work closely with you to identify the specific data of interest, determine probable locations for the data, and deploy methods for its quick preservation.
There are many reasons why digital records must be preserved or archived for a period of time. We consider many factors, such as virtual and physical space requirements, the anticipated duration of preservation, and the depth of preservation. We work with you to address these issues, and employ the right solutions in a timely and affordable way. We have the technologies necessary to preserve your data quickly, and can coordinate with IT service providers to identify and employ the most efficient digital storage media for your needs.