An Expert’s Approach to Security
We will be applying our expertise in both vulnerability analysis and tool development at Assurance Lab (A-Lab). The A-Lab will provide design, test, and certification services (and technologies) to assure the cyber security of “Internet of things” (IoT) devices, including autonomous systems.
Our relevant vulnerability analysis experience includes:
Classified CNO/CNA capabilities
- 150+ internally developed cyber tools
- Redline, Axxcelera, and Proxim WiMax equipment
- L3 Mini CDL 200 radio transceiver
- SCADA equipment
- DIYDrones ArduCopter
- 3DRobotics IRIS+
- MQ-9 Reaper
- Boeing Unmanned LittleBird
- DJI Phantom 3 4k & Professional
- Hardened ECU
- Entire CAN network
- Cell enabled head unit
Our tool development experience includes:
Frequency-independent network and node discovery, and investigation of next-generation signals (FINDINGS)
- SDR based EW/cyber bridge capability
- Signal detection, analysis, and injection
Evil node on a mesh network
- Mesh network data extraction and analysis
Moving forward, AIS contract and developmental efforts will include areas applicable to the UAV market, including RF signal identification and analysis, RF signal triangulation, and automated protocol analysis. As markets and technologies advance, our goal will be to stay ahead of public and private developments.
Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation, and learn more about our capabilities.
Trust the experts to safeguard your business.